Tuesday, September 6, 2011

Starting Her Young!

Steve and I are both fans of the Sci-Fi genre.  While many of these programs are not suitable for Alex right now, that does not mean she has not had some exposure to this world!  One of our favorites is the British "Dr Who".  So well written, such fun, and what great music!  Alex can now identify the theme song, the Tardis, and the DVD boxes.

A good friend is also an avid Dr Who fan...and quite handy with a sewing machine.  She found this awesome Dr Who fabric online and was going to make her daughter (one of Alex's best friends) a Dr Who dress, so of course I asked if I could commission her to make one for Alex!  And here she is in her brand new, Dr Who Dress. (the ladder pose was her choice and since she was actually smiling and looking at the camera, I was not going to complain!)  Now we just need to get the girls together in their dresses for a few pictures.





No comments: