One of these days I will get my daughter to actually look at the camera when I am taking her picture...but for today at least, we got mostly action shots :)
They just loved running across this bridge!
Owen, Natalie, Alex, and Emily-sitting mostly willingly for a group shot!
Alex and Emily found this cool little "cave"...Owen was just too cool all on his own!
All set to get in the stream and get wet!
Alex and Emily at the top of the waterfall
Emily, Alex, and Owen coming down the waterfall...
Instead of boats, they were floating these seed pods down the stream.
Snack time! Alex and Emily must share snacks...no matter what they are. It seems to be an unwritten rule between these two girls.
I think Alex has a little crush on Owen...though the feelings seem mutual.
I actually love how this one turned out!
It started out as a group hug...turned into a group pile...luckily it all was done with laughter and smiles!
Of course we found a hill to roll down!
Taking a little break along the way...
WOW, look at those huge fish!!
And a few of the flowers (and one giant pine cone) we actually got to stop and look at...
No comments:
Post a Comment