Now the summer fair traditions continues! We did not attend the Adams County Fair last summer, mostly because we were new to Adams County and we just didn't know about it. But this year, I made sure to get it on our to do list. We had planned to take Alex as a family this year, but then I found out that today was "Kids Day" and that there would be lots of free stuff, a bouncy house, etc just for kids during the day. So, while daddy worked, Alex and I met up with our friends for a morning at the fair! We did not make it to the games or the rides (which was really okay!) but just had a great time exploring with our friends.
Alex, Owen, and Justin petting the sheep...glad I don't have that much hair in this heat!
Alex really liked getting to pet all the animals...and this one looks so much cooler!
Piggy snuggle time!
Petting the goats...which was great until one sneezed!
She even got to pet a BIG pig!
And then there was this big pig...the 1000 pound pig!! Yeah, I would be sleeping too if I weighed that much.
And how could we pass up a picture with a Sand Person, a Storm Trooper, and Rebel Fighter?? Daddy was sorry to have missed this one!
She LOVED this new tiara!!
Still rockin' the tiara...but she had to hold Rosy the Tarantula (actually Rosy just sort of tickled her palm, but still, she wanted to get in there and touch the spider!!)
Oh, the Chick-fil-A Cow!! Alex LOVES the cow!!! She was so excited to get her picture taken with the cow.
Rock painting...notice how careful she is not to get any paint on her ANYWHERE.
We were going to do the trampoline...but the line was long and not really moving. After waiting about 15 min, everyone was hot, cranky, and we called it quits. Alex and I may try again this weekend...or maybe we will just skip the fair and go right to the Baskin' Robbins Ice Cream! (alas, they no longer make the bubble gum ice cream, maybe we will have to go with Blue Moon instead, another fave after the fair selection.)
No comments:
Post a Comment