Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Baby Wan Kenobi

Well, we had a bit of a fussy day today...I don't think she liked the spicy taco dish I made for dinner last night. Some spicy she does fine with, but I think this dish was a bit more than her tummy can handle. But we did have LOTS of awake time today, which was fun. And she is getting used to her swing and we are introducing the nuk a bit more, to help with those between feeding sucking times. She is getting more used to it, which should help a bit when daddy is snuggling/comforting her.

And mommy is finding some sort of rythm to the day....trying to get one project done a day, even if it takes all day to fold and put away two loads of laundry :) But she does also spend some time emailing with Daddy, so that keeps him in the loop on what the little princess is up to each day. Hopefully making him a little less homesick for his girls while he is at work.

Here she is in what we refer to as her "Baby One Kenobi" shirt, as it is very similar to what Obi Wan Kenobi wears in Star Wars. Doesn't she just look so cute? She was watching her mobile in the pack in play when I took this one :)

No comments: