Today is the due date...and she is still content to hang out upside down, all warm and cozy. We spent the afternoon wandering the mall, giving gravity the chance to maybe entice her to join us out here. We will see how that works!
Our next appt is Tuesday am and if she has not arrived this weekend, and things are still progressing as they have been, we will most likely schedule a time next week to try a few more direct ways to encourage her to join us. Hopefully she will arrive on her own, but then again, she is our daughter and obviously has a mind of her own!
We are finishing up with our holiday prep...have one box to send out this weekend to Florida and then we are just about set. I think Steve has some wrapping to do, but hey, that is his problem! I am done :)
I want to finish up a few things around the house and get a good deep clean in this weekend, so that is the game plan for tomorrow. Maybe scrubbing the floors (if I can actually get down to do so) will help motivate her. Hey, we will try just about anything at this point and if I can get a super clean house in the process, all the better!!!!
It is supposed to warm up this weekend and then rain...so either all the snow will melt, or we will end up with a skating rink down our street. Either way, winter in WI is never boring. As long as we can hold off on more snow, that would be great...I think Steve could use a break from cleaning up after the plows. The driveway/sidewalk clearing is not a problem, but the plow mess? That is usually all chunky and full of ice and about 3 feet high when it rounds the corner.
Not much else new and exciting....hope everyone is enjoying the beginning of winter and the holiday season!
Genny and Steve
1 comment:
Come on Baby Colby---we're waiting for you! Think of all you'll get to do once you make your appearance: Christmas, and playing w/your cousin, and meeting Uli, and... snowstorms!
Post a Comment