Monday, April 2, 2012

27 Weeks!

Wow, hard to believe that in about 3 months we will have a new baby in the house!  This pregnancy has been pretty easy going.  Though I do notice a difference between this one and Alex's.  Not sure if it is because it is a boy vs a girl, or just because they are two different kids!  Alex was also much more up in my rib cage, he is much lower.  And the heart burn while not as intense, started much earlier than with Alex!  I will say that the ankle/feet swelling is drastically different (in a good way!) this time around.  I had a little puffiness this weekend, but nothing like I would get with her.  Not sure if it is the higher elevation, not sitting at a desk all day, or combination, but I will take it :)

We have had a few technical difficulties these past few weeks with our printer/scanner, but things seem to be working now.  Steve even moved it up to my work area in the kitchen, since I print and scan way more than he does and it saves me a trip to the basement.  

But as promised...I finally got the 20 week ultrasound pictures scanned in.  These two show that he is actually a baby and not just a little blob :)  We do have pictures that prove he is a boy..but you are just going to have to take our word for it.

We have some amazing friends who will be throwing us a baby shower this spring...so we completed a new baby registry at Target this weekend.  We really don't need that much, since we have so much gender neutral stuff from Alex, but hey, I had fun with the scanner :)


No comments: