I am always on the look out for new projects to try and found this one on a teaching blog I follow. I thought it could be fun and allow Alex to explore some color mixing, without getting dirty. We are still getting comfortable with finger painting and she just refuses to touch the shaving cream if I put it out. Which is a bummer, because I love playing with shaving cream!
To make these all I needed was contact paper and some liquid tempera paint. Alex squirted the paint onto one sheet of contact paper, I put a second piece on top, and then she could get the paint to mix around without getting dirty! I then used some colored duct tape to create a border (and keep the paint from leaking out) and they were ready to hang and catch the sun.
And just a few of Alex mugging for the camera :)
No comments:
Post a Comment