Tuesday, March 20, 2012

Sings of Spring~

While March is noted for being the snowiest month here in Denver, one would never know it by this years weather!  We have had mild temps, even getting into the 70's and lots of sunshine.  So what else is there to do but get outside and enjoy it!!  Alex really does love being outside and we have worked to make sure there is lots for us to do outside from blowing bubbles, to drawing with chalk, to going for walks, bike/scooter riding, and playing in the backyard.

Then this weekend we decided to pick up a pair of roller skates for her as well.  She has really been enjoying the times we go to the local skating rink for their "Pixie Skate" classes, so thought it would be fun to continue this at home.  And I LOVED roller skating in the summer as a kid.  Now, I will say that we should not really call it "skating" yet, but more "walking in skates" but she is having a blast and the rest will come in time.
















Baby update...we have decided to stick with the Winnie the Pooh nursery theme because A-I love it and B-we have everything for it!  This spring Steve is going to paint the room in yellow and green.  I am excited to get that  room set up and organized.  He continues to be extremely active, which is mostly good, though there are times I wish he would slow down a little and maybe not use my bladder as a jumping off point!  The next appt is in early April where we will do the gestational diabetes testing.  I am not worried about it, but ready to get it ticked off the to do list.   We are sure getting excited about meeting this little guy!!


No comments: