Well, every day she sure does surprise us with something new! She loves to draw on the chalkboard (as you saw recently) and on the dry erase board as well. The other day I was doing laundry and she pulled up her stool to add some drawings to the dry erase side. Alex and Daddy had been drawing together a few nights ago. And when I came back down...this is what she had added. Her first "people" drawings!!! (some of you may have seen these on facebook already, I was just so excited!!) I know this is a normal part of kids development, but this was her first time, so I get to be proud and brag a little bit :)
As are many of you, we are enjoying a March with warm weather and lots of sunshine. Perfect for getting outside everyday. Alex has really been enjoying her sandbox this year.
And then just a few of her mugging for the camera at lunch!
No comments:
Post a Comment