Friday, March 9, 2012

Baby Bump

Okay, it is not so much a bump anymore.  This little one is GROWING and super active.  But since I have not had a lot posted about him yet, I thought I would just share the "bump" with you all.  These are just from earlier this week, so week 23...only 17 more weeks to go!  (I do hate having my picture taken...but thought I should share at least a couple...even if these are before hair/make up!)

I also want everyone to notice...I am at 23 weeks and I still have ankles!!!  At this point with Alex my feet and ankles were starting to swell and not so this time!  Not sure if it is the altitude, not sitting at a computer 40+ hours per week, or just the difference in the pregnancies, but I am not complaining :)



And just a cute little story...this morning Alex was up early (6am early!) and it made me giggle because as soon as she came into our room and started chatting...this little one started wiggling around.  It was like he heard his sister's voice and just got all excited and wanted to play too.

No comments: