Alex was super excited to go, but at first I think she thought we were going ice skating. She happily had mommy put on her skates, lace them up, and then she was off. She did spend a good portion of the first 10 min or so falling down, but she figured out pretty fast how to get right back up and she did, each time. NO TEARS! She just wanted to be out there with her friends!
The staff is great interacting, helping, guiding, corralling the kids! They did the hokey pokey, played Red Light/Green Light, practiced falling down/getting up to "Wipeout" and a bunch of other songs that took me back...roller rinks never change! But I think the best part was the last 20 min when they let the kids have "free skate" time and turned down the main lights and turned on the disco ball and flashing lights!
She had a blast! And is ready to go again :)
I managed a few pics and video, some on the camera and some on my phone.
No comments:
Post a Comment