Thursday, December 29, 2011

Holiday Songs

yes, I know I need to post Christmas videos and pictures...and I will, soon,  I promise.  I just have not had the energy to go through them all yet!  But Alex did have an amazing Christmas!  She has loved each and every present and has been kept entertained for the past few days very easily!

This year, Alex really got into holiday movies and songs.  Some of her favorite movies included "How the Grinch Stole Christmas" (both the animated as well as the Jim Carrey live action), Frosty the Snowman, and Rudolph the Red Nosed Reindeer.

She also LOVES to sing holiday songs!  It is so cute to listen to her sing to herself.  Some of her fave songs include Jingle Bells and Frosty the Snowman.  She also loves Rudolph the Red Nosed Reindeer...and even tries to lower her voice to be Santa :)

When she sings along, she does a pretty good job of getting all the words, in the right order, at the right time.  But when she is on her own?  Oh that is when it is really fun!  And it kind of drives daddy crazy, which is an added bonus!

So far, the one we hear the most is as follows:
Jingle Bells
Jingle Bells
All the way

And she can quite get "corn cobbed pipe" for Frosty.  Not exactly sure what she is singing...but she is sure having a good time!

Somehow I think it is going to be tough to move her away from holiday movies and songs...good thing daddy got her a new Bugs Bunny DVD for Christmas!

Okay, I promise I will get some pics up this weekend...before the Rose Bowl, when we will be cheering for both our WI Badgers and Uncle Rick's OR Ducks.

No comments: