Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Food, Food, Food

As Alex is fast approaching 8 months and is much more interested in eating solid foods, we are quickly expanding her repitoire. About once a month I spend a Sunday afternoon cooking veggies and fruits, running them through the food processor, and freezing in ice cube trays. Making her food while slightly time consuming, is cheaper than buying all the jar food! And it gets her used to eating what we are eating and I can vary how smooth it is as she grows older. We are trying to introduce one new fruit or veggie a week. This week it was peaches. While she seemed to enjoy the peaches, she made the funniest faces! Check out the below videos:



1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I was facsinated by the fact she always opened her mouth but closed her eyes when the peaches approached. Maybe she likes the taste but just can't stand the sight of them. Wipe her face and then give her a kiss from me. GJG