Monday, January 13, 2014

More Magic Kingdom Fun!

So after a nap and some down time following our morning in Downtown Disney, we decided to go into Magic Kingdom to grab some dinner, ride a few rides, and honestly, wear out two kids who just could not get enough Disney!!!

  Daddy likes to take pictures while on the rides...he is braver than I am...I was always too afraid I would drop my phone.



 
 Cinderella's Castle at night...such an amazing site! 
 

  The Mad Tea Cups...after dinner...may not have been the best plan, but we all had fun anyways.  Even Nicholas...after he gave daddy his bottle :)

 We all enjoyed the Winnie the Pooh Ride... and as you can see, Nicholas was pretty enthralled by the whole experience.
 



 Steve took Alex to ride her first big roller coaster...SPACE MOUNTAIN.  Can I just say SHE LOVED IT!!!  She is such a thrill seeker!  Unfortunately, we didn't get to ride it more than once as the lines were always 45-60 min long on that one.  But she is still talking about and it is often listed as her favorite ride.

Now that's a Christmas tree!


Tomorrow...the transformation from our little princess to DISNEY PRINCESS!

No comments: