Saturday, January 4, 2014

Cinderalla's Happily Ever After Dinner

After a magical first day in the Magic Kingdom, it was off to Cinderella's Happily Ever After Dinner at the Grand Floridian.  This was the one night we decided to go "fancy" since it was after all, dinner with Cinderella, Prince Charming, Lady Tremain, and the step-sisters. 

This was another yummy buffet, and the desserts here were SOOO good.  I think I had 3!

Nicholas was not as impressed, but he did not nap all that well today and was a bit on the tired and cranky side.  But once he got some milk, he was game to at least observe.  He was not as excited as he was the night before with Mickey and the gang.












We also had a few family pictures taken...this one was taken right before dinner and I have to admit, it is not my favorite.  The colors seems a little washed out....

But  like this one a little better.
And because we were all fancy and there were some magnificent staircases, our little princess was in full princess mode :)



And this is  REAL gingerbread house.  Fully decorated. 


No comments: