I really love how the characters took time to interact with Nicholas as well. They made sure he was included and got a chance to feel comfortable with them.
Saturday, January 11, 2014
Breakfast at Chef Mickey's!
Thursday was our "slow day" which started with breakfast at Chef Mickey's. Seriously, this was one amazing buffet! And thanks to our awesome travel agent, there was a note on our ticket that we were celebrating Alex's birthday...so she got a special birthday cupcake, along with a special celebration dance by the Mickey, Minnie and friends, and our waiter helped us sing Happy Birthday :) It was a great way to start the day!
I really love how the characters took time to interact with Nicholas as well. They made sure he was included and got a chance to feel comfortable with them.
I really love how the characters took time to interact with Nicholas as well. They made sure he was included and got a chance to feel comfortable with them.
No comments:
Post a Comment