I am going to admit...I have never been to Epcot before so I was kind of excited to go this time around. Unfortunately, we didn't really see all that much. Epcot is not the most young kid friendly...as it is a lot walking around, looking at stuff, and sampling yummy food. Really not what Alex was interested in, and Nicholas just wanted to be out of his stroller, after his nap. BUT we did get a wonderful surprise when we walked out of breakfast in Norway...to find that Anna and Elsa from FROZEN would be available for pictures and autographs...in 1 hour. The line was already forming, Alex REALLY wanted to meet them, and noting else in Epcot really opened until 11am, so I waited in line while Steve, Alex, and Nicholas walked around. I had a really nice time chatting with other families in line as well. And because we got in line so early...we were like 6th!
So, then it was time to meet Anna and Elsa!
Guess he was tired....
The one ride we did do at Epcot..The Finding Nemo Ride!
No comments:
Post a Comment