Monday, October 24, 2011

We're Going on a Dragon Hunt..

Alex has been really into dragon hunting lately (I think because Franklin the Turtle and his friends play Knights in one of the stories and fight the dragon to rescue the King).  She often goes to get her sword (gottta love the $1 section of Target!) and comes back not only with her sword, but all decked out for dragon hunting.  Tiaras, tutus and high heels are dragon hunting requirements don't you know!  And light sabers are an acceptable substitute for swords!




This weekend, Steve took the time (while I was out enjoying book club) to create shields for our dragon hunting adventures.  Yet one more use for the duct tape!  Alex was super excited to find them the next morning and off on an adventure to find dragons at the park we went!  Alas, we did not find any dragons, but we did rid the neighborhood of a few more dandelions!




And we had a great time at the park too! (these were taken with my iPhone...I love the camera app and the next "film" options)






No comments: