Friday, October 7, 2011

Welcome Fall!

Today we joined our mom's group for a fun "Fall Foods" play date.  We ate some YUMMY fall foods :)  I even made pumpkin soup.  I love having a group of friends I can try out new recipes on, they are such a willing group of guinea pigs!  And they provide a lot of positive feedback and ideas too.

Alex loves to go hang out and play with her friends.  Here is Alex and Emily wearing Owen's Storm Trooper Helmets.  They thought they were pretty cool!  And since the boys were outside, it gave the girls time to try them out on their own, in their own silly ways!





Did I mention that Owen is obsessed with Star Wars?  He has taught Alex to duel with the light saber (here they are made out of pool noodles) much to daddy's enjoyment :)  And now Alex is not afraid to get in their with the boys and duke it out.






It is rare that we get the kiddos to sit...let along together in a frame for a picture, but here are 3 of the 4...Owen, Emily, and Alex


And a big thanks to Uncle Binks, Aunt Judy, Noah, and Gabby for the most awesome "COLBY" shirt!  Can you believe how grown up she has gotten?  We are rapidly approaching 3....

No comments: