Alex had her 3 week check up today and is now up to 8lbs and 1.4 oz...she has passed her birth weight, yeah! And basically, she is just perfect and "passed" all her tests. Needless to say, we agree, she is just perfect :)
Alex and I are getting used to being on our own during the day, though we do miss daddy and look forward to when he gets home at night. We are also finding our rhythm as a family of 3 instead of unit of 2.
I am also slowly getting things done around the house, though any project takes much longer than it used to, as everything is done in short bursts during her sleep times. And Genny is getting used to more clutter and not having to clean the house on a daily basis...but I am finding ways to get things done each day, so that we stay on top of the laundry, the housekeeping, and projects. But then most nights we spend as family time, just snuggling in and enjoying our time together.
thanks for checking in with our blog!
Genny, Steve, and Alexandra
No comments:
Post a Comment