And here is her finished fall tree, complete with glitter!
But before our friends arrived, Alex wanted to paint. So we got out the sponges and paint and made a different kind of fall tree. Here is my little painter..who does not like paint on her hands
And here is her finished product
Today we took advantage of the cooler weather for a trip to the zoo. We went with friends so Alex had a few friends to run around and laugh with while I had someone with whom to have an adult conversation. I was not planning on taking any pictures today, since we do have a lot of trips to the zoo, but at the little princess's request, here are two pictures from our adventures today, If you notice, they are in the same place we stopped for pictures with grandma.
And I found this just to be a cute picture of her with her cow (you can't see very well, but she is wearing her Star Wars T-shirt and her pink tutu!)
No comments:
Post a Comment