Monday, May 10, 2010

Happy Mother's Day

We had a wonderful Mother's Day, which started out with breakfast and then Steve took Alex out to play so I could have a little time to relax. They had a great time at the playground and I got the best present...my first dandelion from Alex :) Steve also picked out a beautiful family necklace that I love too!

After nap time we decided to go out and enjoy the nice day with a walk around a nature preserve not far from our new house and then some more time at the playground. We finished the day with subs and snuggle time. All in all, a great day!
The places we make her sit for pictures!

But I want to go that way!

Daddy and Alex watching the loons

And then it was time for the playground:

No longer my baby...she is my little girl!

1 comment:

Thomasin said...

Look at her face in that last photo: determined to pursue her goals! (Whatever those may be at the moment. Running to her parent, eating a leaf, climbing on a car...) She's gotten so big.

A belated Happy Mother's Day, Genny. :-)