Saturday, May 15, 2010

Our new house!


Well, we did it! We got though all the bumps in the road, the obstacles in our path, the crazy detours, and we now own our new home in Colorado! It is amazing! I am so in love with this house. We are working to take loads over from the apartment now, with movers coming next Friday to move all the big stuff (couches, etc). But we did take a few pictures and some video of the new house before we cluttered it all up with our stuff!


Steve also shot some video....
This is the dining room, entry way, living room, and up the stairs:


This is the kitchen and great room:


And here is the backyard:

2 comments:

Thomasin said...

Beautiful! I'm at work and can't watch the videos until I get home, but the pics of the front/side yard are amazing. I love stone!

Tammy said...

Awesome! Can't wait to see it in person (some day) **sigh**