Alex enjoyed the rocks and dirt more than anything else. She has had a great time waving at all the other kids that were there, some with their moms/dads/etc and there were a number of school groups there as well. We spent some time watching the big kids roll down the grassy hills. She thought this looked like great fun and was a bit disappointed when mommy informed her she was not quite big enough to go play with those kids.
ready to go!
I thought these were beautiful...may have to try them out in our new gardens.
And away we go!
so cute!
The Gardens have some wonderful water displays...which luckily we did not try to climb into today.
Here are two of the sculptures we saw today.
All in all it was a nice girls day out. I am trying to make sure we have one day a week where go do something, just the two of us, that is not just running errands, that we go do something fun. I think our zoo pass is going to get a lot of use!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment