Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Another day, another new adventure!


Tuesday's are gymnastics days. The rec center has classes for toddlers that give them an opportunity to explore, climb, and gain confidence. It is also a good chance for our little Monkey to work off some of her energy, interact with other kids, practice waiting her turn, and just to have fun.

Alex is doing amazingly well. She is pretty good about staying with the group, trying new things, and waiting her turn. Today was a great day as she took 2 steps on the balance beam without holding my hand, actually bounced a little on the spring board, and is starting to bounce on the trampoline with both legs, though no actual jumping yet. AND I actually remembered the camera and could get a few shots of her in action!

Waiting for class to start...see how patient I am mommy?

Sliding down off the mats...

The beginnings of a log roll...or maybe just taking a break

Walking like a bear...she even will roar!

The slide is a favorite activity, just can't get enough!

Getting balanced...

Look mommy, I can do it all by myself!!

Bouncing on the trampoline, with the ball :)

And here are a few more pictures from Grandpa's visit and our trip to the Garden of the Gods




I just love this one of Grandpa and Alex!

No comments: