Wednesday, December 9, 2009

Snow Snow and more Snow


We had our first big snow of the season...actually a blizzard! Total snow fall is expected to be 10-18 inches and tomorrow is going to be subzero temps (windchills hovering around -25 degrees!) Must be winter in WI. To give you an idea of how bad it is...the University has closed, buses are not running, and the government offices have also closed. This does not happen, we here in WI are pretty good about snow and cold.

I took a few pictures out of Grandma's garage and doorway today. The plow company for the condo association had been through early this am, but as you can see it did not make that big of a difference!







1 comment:

You know who said...

All, I can say is this, BETTER YOU THAN ME! I am wearing shorts and a tshirt and have the doors and windows open! LOVE YA!