Thursday, December 24, 2009

Snow Play..

Yesterday we took advantage of the warmish temps and the falling snow to go out and have our first playtime in the snow. While I THINK she liked the snow part, she was frustrated that she could not move around well. Between the boots, the snowpants, the heavy coat, the mittens, the scarf and the hood... she kept tipping forward!


Getting ready...
Okay, let's try this mommy!
Out in the snow...
okay, I think I am done now.

I love this one of Daddy and Alex.. settling in for a movie and pizza!



And our mountain view....


3 comments:

Thomasin said...

Hah! Look at that snowsuit. Adorable!

And, again, I am envious of your mountains. Green eggs have nothing on me.

Anonymous said...

What's all that brown stuff in the foreground of the mountain pictures? It looks like grass but it can't be or it would be snow-covered, right? What kind of crayt place are you?

Anonymous said...

I meant to type crazy place. Loc=ve from Mom