Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Sunny afternoons..

One of the great things about Madison is how much there is to see and do, that is easily accessible and kid friendly.

Today was such a beautiful day that my sister and I decided to take the girls down to the Memorial Union on the UW Madison Campus for some ice cream, to watch the sailboats on the lake, and try to get a few pictures of the girls in their matching outfits on the iconic chairs on the terrace. As you can see here, they were more interested in each other and the chairs than actually looking at the camera! It was a wonderful day to be outside enjoying the beautiful scene of the lake and some delicious ice cream.

The terrace at the Memorial Union

Genny and Alex

Laura and Evie

Oh, there's my best friend!

Check out these neat chairs!

Wait, you want me to sit here?

Hey, look at me!

I am "super cute"!


The lake, a beautiful day for sailing


Ready to travel on to the next adventure!




2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Great pictures and I noticed Evie's wearing shoes. Kiss them from Grandma

Anonymous said...

I just realized this sounds as if I want you to kiss the shoes instead of the babies. Please kiss the babies for me and suit yourself about kissing the shoes.