Looks like they are already starting to plot against us....
worn out from shopping....
We had a family camp out Saturday night with all of us sleeping out in the living room together. It was great fun, she did amazing, and it was such a wonderful experience to wake up and see her smiling face first thing in the morning!
Sunday we went to lunch with Grandma Polly and Aunt Dale. Alex was of course the charmer. Then we went to Grandma's so Steve could give Polly and Dale a computer lesson on keeping passwords safe.
Today is a bit rainy and cool, but we are looking to get close to 80 by the end of the week. I can't wait!
I just love this one!
We love to stick out our tongue lately....
1 comment:
Aw, that top photo of Evie is adorable! And I LOVE the fingers-in-her-mouth pic of Alex. Adorable, adorable!
Post a Comment