Wednesday, February 18, 2009

2 Month Check Up

Yesterday was Alex's 2 month check up, which included her first round of shots.  She is now 12 lbs 1 oz and 23 inches long.  This puts her in about the 75-80% for her age.  Everything else, per Dr James, is "perfect", but of course we already knew that!  She was less a fan of the shots, but then again, who among us actually likes to get shots?  After a bit to eat, she calmed down so we could get her dressed and back into her car seat. She then proceeded to sleep pretty much the rest of the day!  Including giving mommy 8 hours between feedings over night.  I did wake up twice and go check on her, just to make sure all was okay and she was still asleep.  She no longer wakes up crying in the middle of the night, so I am not always able to tell if what I am hearing is just "I am sleeping and dreaming" noises, or if she is awake and just moving around/talking to herself.  

Today we are due for more snow, though it now looks like we will only get about an inch or two...not so bad and we know that we are almost done with snow, yeah!!!!


2 comments:

Anonymous said...

12 lbs?! She's getting so big, Genny! That makes me wonder how big Uli is; I was guesstimating 13, but I must be off. Go go grow, Alex!

G Colby said...

Yes, she is a good eater! And thankfully I am able to provide all she needs so far.