Well, we FINALLY got out for a summer hike with our hiking and best friends, Emily and Ms Nicole. Daddy kept Nicholas at home, so it was just us girls! As always, we had a lot of fun :) The girls learned what poison ivy looks like, at wild raspberries and mint, say millions of butterflies, the biggest bumble bee I have EVER seen (though I didn't get a pic) and found a fun little water fall to play in.
We live in such a beautiful place...
Can't wait to go back...and bring extra clothes for when they fall in the water! And I think Nicholas will have fun as well :)
Then we stopped at this awesome park for lunch and a little play time (and drying off time!)
Oh, and we got to see this guy try to get started para-sailing!I don't think he actually ever got up, but it may have more of a practice run for him..still cool though!
No comments:
Post a Comment