This year we have been talking a great deal about Santa Claus, and Christmas. In the past, Alex has not shown any interest in visiting with Santa. She was always fine to watch from the sidelines, but wanted nothing to do with actually visiting with Santa, let alone sitting on his lap! But this year, when we asked her if she wanted to go see Santa, she was super excited about the idea. So we decided to go this weekend, before the mad rush was likely to occur and before our weekends are crammed full of holiday parties, birthday events, and goodbye parties for friends. And it was good timing, as we only had to wait for one family, then it was our turn!
She walked right up to Santa...even let him lift her into his lap. Then she clammed up. But we did get a couple of cute pictures (yes, we paid for Santa pictures, since this was her first year). Enjoy :)
Oh, I should note, her hair is done up in a "Princess Braid" thanks to the wonderful hair stylist who cut her hair earlier that morning. I think I can replicate it, if she will sit still long enough for me to do so. But she looked so fancy with it all done up.



1 comment:
Cute! I think we're going to try Santa next week, mid-week. Hopefully avoid the crowds...
Post a Comment