Friday, June 18, 2010

June 2010

Actually, I did not know what to title this one, so I went generic!

**I seem to be having some technical issues with the video today...it works for Steve, but not for me. Let me know if they don't work for you and I will keep working in the problem**

When I had my wisdom teeth out Bill and Janice bought me a wonderful Winnie the Pooh. Alex has now claimed him as her own, though he is just about a big as she is! She loves to carry him around, up and down the stairs, and all around. Here she is helping him ride her car around the Great Room/Kitchen area.

Alex LOVES to dance and move around. I just won a custom made tutu for her from a contest from a Mom's Newsletter I subscribe to (written by one of the mom's in our playgroup.) I can't wait until we get it!


She has really taken to playing with the cats, though Boo is much more agreeable to this than Shadow on most days.





No comments: