Monday, June 14, 2010

Ice Cream Social


Today we joined our mom's group at a neat playground for an ice cream social. It was a bit on the chilly side when we started out (mid 50's) but after a cold, rainy weekend indoors, we needed to get out and play! The kids really didn't mind the cooler weather and they loved the ice cream! I actually remembered to bring the camera AND take pictures! Since I don't know how other mom's feel about pictures of their kids on the internet, these are just ones of Alex. But even though it does not show in the pictures, she has many friends in this group and gets very excited to see them when we arrive at a play date!

Ready or not, here I come!

I can do it all by myself, watch!

Can't have an ice cream social without the ice cream!

She LOVES to swing! (and in fact has now added the word "swing" to her vocabulary)

Can I have a sandbox at home, please mommy?


No comments: