First...Alex at Christmas
Alex coloring...she is starting to get the idea, but still really wants to get the crayons out of the "crayon buddy". They are these neat things that allows her to grab the holder in her palm. At least this time she didn't try to eat the crayons!
We found that Cheeto makes puffed corn (which when I was teaching we called "baby popcorn" since little one's should not eat popcorn due to the husk issue). They had a cheesy flavor as well. As a treat, every once in awhile Alex will get a snack that is not Cheerios, Goldfish, or fruit...
She is becoming quite the babbler (like her mommy!)
And you have all read how she likes to look at the camera when we try to catch her on video...her she is trying to catch a glimpse of what is going on...
1 comment:
Thanks so much. I hadn't realized how far into withdrawal I was until I saw that there were videos!! Love tham all. GJoan
Post a Comment