Saturday, May 16, 2009

Rolling Over!

Well, she did it!  Last night while we were hanging out after shower time, she decided to roll over, all by herself!  I looked down and she was half way there...so daddy quick ran and got the video camera to catch the action!  (Once I figure out how to load video I will do so!)  She has been rolling to her side for some time now, just not all the way over.  We were all very excited and she seemed quite pleased with herself and all the clapping/cheering that came with this event!

We have decided that Alex is not one to do things in stages.  Either she will do it all the way, or not all.  Take sleeping through the night.  At about 3 months she just started sleeping through the night (about 8 hours) and since that time we have not had to get up with her once or for a feeding.  And now she is getting pretty consistent with 9hrs at night.  

She really watches, takes things in, then when she is ready she just does it.   I think we are going to have to keep a close eye on her in years to come!  

1 comment:

Thomasin said...

Hurrah, big girl! Good job. :-)