Wow, spring is finally in the air! We took advantage of the warm weather to get out this weekend. We visited with Grandma Polly and took her to lunch, we stopped at Grandpa Bill's for a short visit, and I even got out and FINALLY cleaned out 3 of our garden beds, just one more to go. Later this month I can start planting some new flowers for this season.
I got this picture of Daddy and Alex when they came out to watch me work in the garden.
I love this one-all snuggled and sleeping in on a Monday morning! She does not normally sleep in our bed, but since she woke up at 5:15, we thought we would have her come snuggle with us a for a bit before it was time to get up.
1 comment:
Nothing cuter than a teeny-tiny baby in a great big bed. :-)
Post a Comment