Monday, March 9, 2009

It is official...

I am now officially a full time, stay at home mom.  I went in to work for a few hours today to inform them of our decision for me to stay home with Alex, clean up my desk, and say Goodbye to those I have worked with for the past 6 years.  It was a bitter sweet event, as I am super excited and happy to be home with Alex all day, but also sad as I really enjoyed working for QTI and all the wonderful people I got to work with daily.

But, this next adventure is one that will be wonderful for me, Steve, and Alex.  And the other piece of exciting news is that Evie (Laura's daughter who is 4 months older than Alex) will be joining us each day as I provide care for Evie.  We are so excited for the girls to grow up together and hopefully I can retain my sanity once they start to talk and conspire!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I'm so excited for you, Genny. And for Alex--she's so lucky to have a mommy who can be with her at home. Enjoy your 'official' SAHM status! :-)