Well, I have been very lax in updating the blog, sorry! I will get pictures from our Halloween up soon, but first I wanted to share some VERY exciting news (at least exciting to me!) I am finally, after 2 1/2 years, getting my braces off!!!! Tomorrow November 12 2008 in fact. A pretty stellar end to my day today I must say. I will then have retainers to make sure all this time and effort was not for nothing, but yeah, no more braces, no more rubberbands, no more monthly ortho appts. Which added to monthly OB appts, got very difficult to schedule sometimes.
As for Trogdor, we are now on to weekly appts and she should make her arrival sometime in the next month of so. Just in time for the holidays. We are already mostly done with Christmas shopping and just about everything is wrapped. Now I just need to remember to bring home the boxes to ship items. Trying to get all that done before she arrives as I know we will want to focus on her and we will be too tired to do much else!
The weather here is finally turning...we had 70's last week and now we are in the 30's with rain and other wet stuff that we don't really like to talk about much. Or at least I don't like to talk about it. This year I have an excuse not to do much snow shoveling, as I will have to stay in with her...and I can't use the snowblower as it takes control and I just follow behind. Steve is much better at that than I am...we got the big heavy duty one since we have so much driveway, alley way and sidewalk.
Well, I am now going to go plan what good stuff I am going to eat once the braces are off (popcorn!)...
Genny
No comments:
Post a Comment