Sunday, June 16, 2013

Swimming Lessons

Alex continues to love her swimming lessons and she is just dying to get to the neighborhood pool.  I will admit that I am nervous about taking the two of them solo so we keep waiting for the weekend and then it is either too windy or raining.  We are going to go with friends this week.  Hopefully after that I can brave it on my own!

This session we decided to sign Nicholas up for the parent/tot class that is held at the same time as Alex's class.  This way he is not stuck just watching his sister and we don't have to spend the whole class struggling from keeping him from the edge of the pool!

As you will see...he is not quiet sure about this whole thing...after screaming for the first 15 minutes, he did finally relax and have some fun with daddy!

















Alex has no fear of swimming and is actually getting to be a pretty strong beginner swimmer!





















No comments: