Nicholas on the other hand...not so much. So I had to pull daddy from being the karate student at the very end (when they did the actual board breaking) and have him be the parent taking pictures so I could take Nicholas outside. So, I didn't actually get to see her try. But rumor has it her teacher is going to give the little ninja's another go at it in class this week, so maybe I will get to see her try again. No one really expected the little ones to actually break the board, it is more the act of trying for them.
Practicing..
This is her "obstacle" to board breaking...the did this to help the students young and old think about what obstacles they must overcome to break the board, achieve their black belts, or any goal. Time is going to be her best weapon, time to practice, to learn, to grow
Sorry for the lack of her head...Daddy was in charge of the camera, LOL!
No comments:
Post a Comment