Thursday, November 1, 2012

Rice Cereal...Yummy!

I am love each milestone that we hit with the little man, but I have to admit that it is also a little sad.  He is just growing up so quickly (faster than Alex did I think).  But each day is just such a joy to watch him grow and learn and change.  Alex is just about the BEST big sister EVER!  She can make him laugh like no one else, he smiles when ever he sees her, and he will watch her above and beyond anything or anyone else.

Today's milestone was his first taste of rice cereal...yummy!  Alex was so excited about this and wanted to be the one to feed him, so she got to give him his first bites (mommy and daddy did get a chance to feed him as well which is why you may hear Alex crying on the video since she felt she should get to do it all!)

I THINK he may have actually swallowed some....it does not look like he hated it...but good thing tonight was bath night!


















No comments: