Thursday, June 14, 2012

Fun Outside

Well, we have had some HOT days around here lately.  Who knew that we would spend May and June with 90 degree days?  At least the nights are cool and the mornings start our pretty nice for some outside time.  Today was a rare day for us...we had NOTHING we had to go do...no play dates, no classes, no errands to run.  I had thought about making a trip the neighborhood pool, but decide what we really needed was just some play time.  So I set up everything in the backyard (umbrellas, water table, splash pool) and out we went for some fun!  








And just a few new pictures of the newest Colby...Puss-in-Boots.  Alex sure does love this guy and it seems mutual.  He follows her around, likes to sleep in her room, and is just excited to be see her.  But I think she would prefer he learn to let her finish her cereal before he goes for the left over milk in the morning!

Making himself right at home!





But even daddy can get some kitten love :)  He is just snugly!

No comments: