Saturday, February 4, 2012

3 Year Pictures

Okay, I will admit it....we just totally missed on getting Alex's 2 year pictures done.  But that is okay, since we do take a lot of pictures on our own...we won't forget what she looked like at that age.  This year we decided we really SHOULD get new pictures done, if only to change out a few of the ones hanging on our walls to show what a big girl we have now.

Off to JCPenny's today we went and here is a sampling of our newly immortalized in digital format 3 year old girl.  They turned out nicely and they look like her, which is what I really wanted.  You can just see the laughter in her eyes, which is how she is everyday.  Aren't we lucky?  (or in for trouble in the years to come...not sure which most days!)

What are your favorites?

 












1 comment:

Binks said...

I like number one the best, followed by number 2