Thursday, February 10, 2011

Snowy Fun

 Well, after complaining before the holidays that we had no snow, we do now!  One thing I love about Colorado though is that we may get snow, but it does not last for months and months.  And Alex loves to play outside.  She loves to run and explore the world around her. She always notices way more things than I do on our walks.  So today we decided to bundle up and go outside to play.  I wanted to try snow painting with her (spray bottles with colored water) so that was our planned activity for outside time today.  She loved seeing the colors on the snow, but her hands are not quite big enough to hold the spray bottle and pull the lever to squirt out the colored water.  So we did it together for a little bit, then got out the sled to go for a walk.





No comments: