Wednesday, July 21, 2010

Dancing Alex


A few weeks ago I won a free tutu for Alex through one of the newsletters I get about activities for families in our area (it is actually written by one of the mom's in our mom's group). I picked up our wonderful tutu last night, including a nice flower clip that once her hair grows up (assuming we don't lose it or the cats don't eat it before then) she can also wear in her hair.

Tonight we put on some Wiggles (we love the Wiggles), helped Alex into her tutu and away she went!


We also got her on video



One of her new favorite games is "Tea Party". Here is our little princess having a tea party with daddy.



And because we can...here are a few shots we got the other day of our mountain view. We NEVER get tired of the view!

No comments: