Tuesday, July 15, 2008

July 15, 2008

It looks like I finally figured out (with Steve's help of course!) how to get everyone into the blog. Thanks for your patience as technology got the best of me.

This weekend I felt Trogdor move for the first time! It was kind of weird at first. A co-worker described is at having a bug run across your stomach, but on the inside. I don't think it felt quite like that, more like a tickle on one side or the other. Once I realized that was what is was, it was pretty cool. It will be even better when Steve can feel it too.

We did some more work around the house this weekend, including getting the shelving unit for the "baby" area in the downstairs. I even put out some of the toys we have already purchased in the bins. It looks pretty neat there, if I do say so myself :)

We are always on the look out for cute, soft, non-scary dragon toys. It is not easy! But we have found a few that we both could agree on, so those are out. Along with the Puff the Magic Dragon picture book of course!

This weekend Steve and his mom will work to put up the wall paper border in Trogdor's room. Winnie the Pooh of course! Then we can start thinking furniture. Ah, so much to do, good thing we have a few more months to get it all done.

Maybe by my next entry I will figure out how to load a few pictures as well!

No comments: