Thursday, May 26, 2016

End of Options...

Alex finished up the year at Options, the homeschool enrichment program she attended one day a week the past two years.  It has been an up and down roller coaster with Options, so much that we have decided to switch to a new program next year.  (Colorado is so homeschool friendly!)  But we got some end of the year pictures this year with her teachers, all of whom were amazing.   As we are all at the end of the year...I thought I would share!

All ready for her last day!

Mrs Masters..who taught a wonderful hands on science class!

Mr D taught art (which was Alex's fave class)
He also teaches at the new program, so she will get to have him again. 

Mrs Osgood taught Legos and was a great support to Alex in the beginning of the year.

Mrs Henton taught cooking, and got Alex to try a lot of new foods.

Mrs Simon taught music.  Alex had her for two years and I think she will miss her the most.  
She was amazing with Alex and helped her grow so much!

Alex and her friend Emmaree.  

No comments: