Thursday, March 18, 2010

Catch up!


Wow, it has been a long time since I updated with pictures! Sorry about that. Things have been busy busy busy for us.

Alexandra and I started gymnastics class, which has been great fun. She loves the trampoline, the parachute games, and walking the balance beam. She looks at me like I am crazy when we try to do log rolls and she is to curious about what everyone else is doing to duck her head for a forward roll. But she is having fun, we are meeting more people, and one of the little boys from our mom's group is in the class as well. In the coming weeks I am going to try to get a few pictures of her during free time, but since she has no fear, she just takes off and wants to explore everything!

Other big news....we have an accepted offer on our house in Wisconsin!!!! We are so super excited! Now we are spending time looking online at houses and going to see houses with our Realtor. There seems to be a fairly large inventory so hopefully we will find that right one. Alex and I went out this week and we are all going out this weekend to see two from this week and a few other potentials.

Today we took advantage of the beautiful weather and went to play at this great park. Check out our little rock star in her sunglasses, chillin' in the swing, and sliding down the slides (and trying to climb back up again!)



No comments: