Saturday, November 21, 2009

Dancing Princess

You may have noticed a lack of videos lately...some of that is due to the chaos of packing and getting ready to move, but mostly it is due to the fact that once we turn the camera on she wants to be on the other side of the camera, watching what is going on, so it is hard to get video of her actually doing anything other than trying to see what is on the camera screen! But today daddy got some great video of of the little princess....

Alex has loved music since day one and has now added dancing to her favorite activities.



1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Best films I've ever seen. Deserve Academy Awards in all categories except pehaps musical score. She likes to make herself dizzy I noticed. So did Genny. Make sue I get one of these OFTEN... Love from Grandma J